Planning for my H&M commercial

 Props: Since I am creating an H&M commercial, my props will focus around Thanksgiving to further accentuate autumn for H&M's fall collection. For example, a big table for guests, Thanksgiving table setting, food, decoration, etc.

Costumes: There will be about 6 actors in the commercial, sitting around the table and preparing food. So, each actor will wear clothing from H&M's fall collection.

Schedule: 

On 10/24/20, I will buy the H&M outfits for the commercial.

On 10/25/20, I will buy any props/decoration I may need to create the autumn vibe.

On 10/26/20, I will create the storyboard.

On 10/30/20, I will film the needed shots for my commercial.

On 11/01/20, I will edit and perfect the takes to my liking for the completion of my commercial.

Set: The set will have a large dining table with food and decorations that represent Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving would represent fall; thus, smoothly introducing H&M's fall collection and connecting it to a nice, warm, family holiday that is meant for the people to give thanks. This would make H&M and their clothing more attractive to audiences as it leaves a good, familiar feeling that many can relate to. 

We will record us preparing for the dinner in the kitchen as a family. Then, it will lead to us all setting the table and sitting down to enjoy the Thanksgiving meal we had just made together. That would be the entire set.

Location: I am hoping to film the Thanksgiving dinner for the commercial at my grandmother's house. This is because it is personal to me since I have had Thanksgiving dinner at her house for almost all of my life. I feel like if the details of the commercial are personal to me and I love them, my audience will love those details as well. 

Backup Plan: If I cannot film a fake dinner at my grandmother's house, I will do it at mine or one of the actor's home. If an actor cannot participate in the film, I will add in one of my family members or change the actors completely. I wouldn't want the age group among the actors to be imbalanced because it may seem weird to the audience if not fixed properly.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video Blog

Genre Research: Secret Obsession

Starting the Final Task